Help Please Clarion NX404

Participant count
  • Participant list

Piggnford

Installing a Clarion NX 404 in my 2003 Yukon SLT with Bose, XM and onstar. Got the radio installed using the PAC C2R GM24 interface. It doesn't appear this interface supports Onstar, which I didn't think mattered. The FM radio works great, along with the navigation.

The problem I'm having is I can only get sound on FM. I can easily connect to Bluetooth and it shows its playing. Just no sound. None with front 3.5 mm aux plug either. Volume is up on phone and unit. Is it possible using the wrong interface is causing this issue? If so, what interface would you recommend for my setup? Thanks so much!!

Installing a Clarion NX 404 in my 2003 Yukon SLT with Bose, XM and onstar. Got the radio installed using the PAC C2R GM24 interface. It doesn't appear this interface supports Onstar, which I didn't think mattered. The FM radio works great, along with the navigation. The problem I'm having is I can only get sound on FM. I can easily connect to Bluetooth and it shows its playing. Just no sound. None with front 3.5 mm aux plug either. Volume is up on phone and unit. Is it possible using the wrong interface is causing this issue? If so, what interface would you recommend for my setup? Thanks so much!!
Did you connect the blue wire from the interface to the blue/white wire from the radio?

Nothing is connected to the blue/white wire on the unit. I do not recall seeing a blue wire on that interface.
According to the manual online, pin 15 has a blue wire for "Amp Turn-On/Power Ant". The Bose amplifier might be turning on only when the radio is on FM mode.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.