help with monitor

btnhfan
5,000+ posts

Hail to the King Baby!!!!
i am looking into buying an indash motorized moniter, probably the clarion one that is just the monitor. it is motorized as well. anyway, i was wondering what i would need to hook that up to my cd player i have now, kenwood excelon kdc-x617 and a dvd player, or if it is even possible. thanks

kenwood makes a dvd player that will plug into the data plug on the back of the headunit. that will add the dvd player to your list of sources and give you a video output to run to the monitor.

Or they make a video selector that plugs into the data port on the deck and gives you RCA inputs and outputs for multiple video sources and monitor outputs. I think its the ktc-v300 or 500.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.