Help with rear fill

pnthr30
10+ year member

I have a 99 Integra sedan and am looking for some replacements for the rear deck. I am currently running with a Pioneer DEH-P730 deck, Infinity Reference 6000 cs components in front, and Kenwood 7x10's (3 way's) in the rear (I want to replace these with 6x9's so I can go back to a stock speaker grill). I also have a 12" sub in a box in the trunk. The interior speakers are powered by a RF 400a4 and the sub is pushed by a RF 250a2.

What are some suggestions for a decent rear fill (6x9;s)? I am probably looking to get some used speakers, or some new ones that are a bit older, but don't know which ones to zero in on. Any suggestions?

Any opinions on Alpine 962b's? I know they are only 2 ways, but what do you guys think of them? What about some of the Infinity's?

Thanks in advance.

If you need anything you need more highs in the front. I put 6x9's for my rear fill (just dicking around) and I hated it. I have ran my MOMO comp. set for 6-9 months up front and that's all of my highs. Don't touch the rear fill, or un hook your rear now and run it like that for a while, then hook it back up and hear the magic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.