HISTORY

BX1500D

XXX

BRAHMA

EDK

TYPE R

KICKER VR

W7

i dont think the Type R n kicker VRs were ever a fad, n prob the same w w7, at least in this forum.

Well, people r fickle. Ed Ks are good, but it's more of an entry level sub. i would love to get my hands on a D2 and see how it really sounds. but i got my HCs now so that should be fine.

i dont think the Type R n kicker VRs were ever a fad, n prob the same w w7, at least in this forum.
Well, people r fickle. Ed Ks are good, but it's more of an entry level sub. i would love to get my hands on a D2 and see how it really sounds. but i got my HCs now so that should be fine.
funny you say that, i've seen madddddddddddddddd people talk about the cvrs.

Same as type r's, mainly b/c of their online price

u know i'm not even gonnna comment on what u said about edk's.

OK THE NEW FAD IS the D2...

HISTORY

BX1500D

XXX

BRAHMA

EDK

TYPE R

KICKER VR

W7

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif
You are so cool.

W7 are for mainstream wh0res who don't know their mouths from their ******** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif ...never waste my money on one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif . i'll keep my dammn d2's and blow away any1 with w7s...either 1 13w7 or 2 12w7s. peace

NG

p.s.- it's not a fad...it's a quality woofer that people will be able to keep for a long while...

W7 are for mainstream wh0res who don't know their mouths from their ******** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif ...never waste my money on one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif . i'll keep my dammn d2's and blow away any1 with w7s...either 1 13w7 or 2 12w7s. peace
NG

p.s.- it's not a fad...it's a quality woofer that people will be able to keep for a long while...
laugh.....

funny you say that, i've seen madddddddddddddddd people talk about the cvrs.Same as type r's, mainly b/c of their online price

u know i'm not even gonnna comment on what u said about edk's.
Please comment on the k's. do you not like them? they havent really been talked up alot.

al

D2 YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

alright im done. but i see what your sayin about the fads and i havent even been here that long though. and atleast we good a lot of good info on some great subs.

I noticed the same thing its funny because 95% of the people who recommend all these "trendy subs and amps" have most likely never had first hand experience with them, the death penalty will be next watch.

Whats your deal wit CVR's, IMO its the best $90 15 you can buy. I didnt have any problems with the 12's until they got stolen, and the 15's are in my buddies car and no problems with those either. Just want to know.

True, seems that people are afraid to state other than what the "forum fad" suggests is "good". Tell you the truth, I'm getting tired of people IM'ing me on AIM, asking if they should get a 'HIFONICS AND XXX OH THEY ARE TEH BEST' combo.

"But I heard..." SHUT UP, GOD PLEASE SHUT UP. Don't expect high posters to be experts on every single product discussed on the forum. It's entirely untrue on most accounts. Oh yeah, only buy RE and Stereo Integrity. Those are the only 2 good companies out there.

Ok, now I've gotten all flustered.

Can we also try to reach to the bottom of what we have left of our intelligent, cognitive brains?

Bigger brands sell themselves, they cost more, doesn't mean there IS more.

For instance, Visonik -I've used 3 of their amps already, and they were all great amps. Competetions were won with their vx900d. It's a 1500w amp, for 200 dollars, and no one buys it.

Think please.

That's all I have to say. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So are you guys sayin that

BX1500D

XXX

BRAHMA

EDK

TYPE R

KICKER VR

W7

Are bad products or are you just being eleitests??? Showing us that your too cool for Fads???

limit it seems that you have a bias predeliction against eD because of that one sub you heard of your friends. Maybe it wasn't properly installed or some other reason.

JL is way overpriced btw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.