Hifonics going square?????

i think it looks gay.......looks like times are changing for them..........
Times changed when they came out with the BX line of amps....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i dunno I think it looks okay except for that stupid lightning bolt. Who the fuk do they put in charge for cosmetics? Some old guy? Jesus any person on this forum knows those lightning bolts on car audio is dumb **** and looked upon as "cheap". Fram kinda looks like Audiobahn type of ****. The front doesn't look all that bad, carbon fiber or something cone. If it just had hifonics on the dustcap minus the bolt it would look alot better.

this sub reminds me of a sqaure sub i saw by crunch of something. it looks like a peice of ****. what the hell is the magnet shaped like that for. i dont doubt hifonics ability to make quality products, but im sure they are capable of making shitty ones too. not that i know ANYTHING about this sub..... i guess ill have to wait for someone to buy some and post about them on here....till then, ill stick with L7 12"s

this sub reminds me of a sqaure sub i saw by crunch of something. it looks like a peice of ****. what the hell is the magnet shaped like that for. i dont doubt hifonics ability to make quality products, but im sure they are capable of making shitty ones too. not that i know ANYTHING about this sub..... i guess ill have to wait for someone to buy some and post about them on here....till then, ill stick with L7 12"s
Crunch is owned by Maxxsonics, who owns Hifonics.

The magnet structure looks like that of an Alnico magnet I saw before, it worked well, I suppose this will to.

Alnico is a type of mangetic material.

You do know Crunch and Hifonics are basically the same company. Just different names. I wanna try a Crunch 1200D. i wonder if it will keep up the maxxsonics title as Hifonics does.

You do know Crunch and Hifonics are basically the same company. Just different names. I wanna try a Crunch 1200D. i wonder if it will keep up the maxxsonics title as Hifonics does.

Yes we know they are the same company!!! Noob

They are owned by Maxxsonics!! Have fun using a crunch amp they ****, hifonics is alot better even being made by same company. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

MAXXSONICS makes hifonics and Crunch!!

http://www.maxxsonics.com/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.