Hifonics?

they have the 3 basic lines that most companies have, low with inflated wattege ratings, mid that do what they say, and high that are underated, built like tanks and alot of people use in competition, so it depends on what model/line of amp

They are pretty power hungry, you will need at least the big 3 if you want it to put out the rms it says i will. I have a brz 1200.1, It goes into protect mode randomly sometimes, but other than that, pretty solid amp

I have a brz 1700 and i like it my electrical is just an extra battery (not even a big battery), i dont even have big three and my lights does not dim, running off Skar 2vvx 15, spend less than $200 brand new, to me it was worth every penny, if i upgrade most likely to the brz 2400 or aq 2200 or i might even try the apsm 2000

with the brz line if you need 1k power get the 1200, if you need 1500 get the 1700 if you need 2k get the 2400, you get my drift? price will still be competitive

Worth the money.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

The Brutus line that is

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.