Hook up/build/install help for ATL/surrounding area.

Vgs_Hstlr
10+ year member

V8's or BUST!
Several close friends and I have a small side business; I guess you could cal it that; and all we specialize in Automobile Audio/Visual Equipment Installation and creation of custom enclosures. Pricing varies depending on size, difficulty, products, and time; but installation never exceeds the pricing of any everyday auto appliance Installation. If anyone for needs help or advice building custom speaker/subwoofer enclosures:

EMAIL ME----->

VgsHstlr4202000@yahoo.com

Im sure we can always work something for you.

We are not tryin to take business away from Electronics or Specialty stores, we are just tryin to provide fellow enthusiasts with faster, cheaper, more dependable services.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No need to bypass the amp. Most use an LOC that takes the full amped signal and turns it into a flat RCA level signal. Here is the newest I have...
Got it , LOC black wire actually needed to be grounded . Every video I watched said said it doesn’t and that’s just to reduce noise but apparently...
There is one more thing; you said you will be using the OEM amplifier for the front stage. If that is the case, then you may need an vehicle...
If you have multiple amps you do not need to run a power wire from each amp to battery.. You can have a single run of wire with a distribution...
Ill be wiring my next one up at the amps battery bank area and run it to the dash to keep an eye on it

About this thread

Vgs_Hstlr

10+ year member
V8's or BUST!
Vgs_Hstlr
Gwinnett Cty, Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date