Hooking up a screen

rayjetta

Hey Im new at this but

I have been into car audio for sometime now...but I am just now getting into screens and stuff...but I just recieved a 5 inch screen...but my Cd player doesnt have auxilary....but my question is....Can I hook up the screen without an Auxialry output....I was told by someone that there is a modulater that you can hook up....to make it work...

I mean I can hook up the screen but there would be no audo...just picture...Im not sure if anyone can help...

But the thing is I dont wanna buy a new cdplayer....actually I dont have time before Carlisle sport compact jam to purchase one....SO if there is anyway to hook it up so I can have picture and sound without having an auxialry output please let me know....

I would greatly appreicate it....

Thanks alot if anyone can help....

Ray

2- kicker 12s

1-kicker v-1000

Then i have a panasonic 400u

I was reading some of the other posts and I am pretty sure I got my answear....

I think I just need to get a FM Modulator and then I will have volume...threw a radiostation right

let me know if im leaving anything out

thanks alot

Ok....I have a

a 5inch screen.....its just a lcd monitor....but i have my cd player and my subs and my amp....but my cd player....does not have auxilary...and from what I was told...is to get sound threw my stereo...I needed Aux...but looking around I think ill be able to use a FM Modulator....DO you get were i am going with this...

If you dont let me know

Thanks again

your screen has to have some kind of source(dvd,playstation,unless you have a screen with a built in tv tunner)ethier way you will need a fm mod so you can pick up sound trew the radio just wire up the mod and plug in your source audio outputs and thats it

You can get a modulator for around $30-$50 that will work. Crutchfields.co has it.

Hey Im new at this but I have been into car audio for sometime now...but I am just now getting into screens and stuff...but I just recieved a 5 inch screen...but my Cd player doesnt have auxilary....but my question is....Can I hook up the screen without an Auxialry output....I was told by someone that there is a modulater that you can hook up....to make it work...

I mean I can hook up the screen but there would be no audo...just picture...Im not sure if anyone can help...

But the thing is I dont wanna buy a new cdplayer....actually I dont have time before Carlisle sport compact jam to purchase one....SO if there is anyway to hook it up so I can have picture and sound without having an auxialry output please let me know....

I would greatly appreicate it....

Thanks alot if anyone can help....

Ray

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.