Hooking up an old school ppi??

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
My Polk 4 channel burnt up last night and I'm going to use this oldschool ppi 2360 2 channel I have but my question is on the amp it has a 2 channels for speaker imputs an 2 for speaker outputs and I'm not sure what this means. I'm assuming one is for tweeters an one is for mids but I'm running passive xover and I wanted to know if I could still use passive with this amp? Sorry of this is confusing and thanks for the help

Input is if you are running high level or speaker wires into the amp instead of rca's.
Okay so I would hook my speakers to the output? And would I set the switch over to full because I have my passive xover doing the work? If that makes sense

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.