How loud can I get with these dimmesnions?

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Currently I have a one 15 fi sp4 in an extended cab Silverado and im looking to upgrade. Power wise I have a crescendo bc3500 to push whatever I end up getting. Here are the dimensions I can have for a box; 30 inches tall, 27 inches from the back wall to the front seats, and 56 inches from side wall to side wall. My question is with these dimensions and power what would be a good upgrade from what I have now? How many woofers and what size can I use and what would be the most cabin friendly for my extended cab. Im looking to spend a total of around 700$ just on subs. Thanks for the help. I realize I asked a lot of questions but and help is appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

We don't have enough info, but I'm pretty sure you got something out of phase. When you fade to one side or the other the phase issue disappears.
Subs play to the beat with gain low but if I turn it up my subs play loud unwanted never ending bass that is constant and wont stop until I turn...
What amp/make and model and what sub/make and model. What HU being used?
Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there. Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for...
LMAO.yep,this setup going on over 9 years.appreciate the inspirational quote although i dont take part in water boy memes.

About this thread

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Justin braaapp
Torrance CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from