how much do audiobahn amps really put out

well, check what the total ampre rating on the fuses and you can figure out from there. I believe the formula is

Watts = Volts *Amps . then times that times your efficency. Its been a while sence ive had a physics class though.

that doesnt make any sense to me. couldnt you sue them then? i seriously doubt it is putting out less than what they claim. maybe at 14.4 volts? also youd need to be drawing over 200 amps to have that much power. not too many have alternators that capable. maybe thats why you think its putting out less.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

There will definitely be a mechanical noise when you overpower the speakers. That sound will show up long before overheating the coils. Like most...
They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...

About this thread

300zxmobster

10+ year member
300zxmobster
Newman,Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from