how to make front head lights clear??

You need to buy clear corners, they are replacement headlight covers, to remain street legal you will also need an amber bulb to replace the stock one with.

yes a yellow bulb, and i have not heard of a chemical that takes it off, i'm not doubting that there is one, but it is most likely much easier to buy a new lens.

I went to car domain.com to check out some clear fronts, to me it looks like they took the head lights apart, poped of the yellow plastic pieace and put it back together, take a look. Is this illigal to not have the yellow pieace, noticed on the road all cars have them.

You need to buy clear corners, they are replacement headlight covers, to remain street legal you will also need an amber bulb to replace the stock one with.
Yes you need a yellow bulb, and yes that is exactly what you do.

I went to car domain.com to check out some clear fronts, to me it looks like they took the head lights apart, poped of the yellow plastic pieace and put it back together, take a look. Is this illigal to not have the yellow pieace, noticed on the road all cars have them.
It's apparantly not illegal, or else you wouldn't see any Lexus RX330's on the road (or many, many other cars for that matter... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif)

Technically, some regions have requirements where the actual bulb contained inside still needs to be proper colored.

You'll note, the RX330, while completely transparent in the lenses, still has proper colored red brake lights, and amber turn signals.

You can heat up your lenses, pop them off, and remove the amber plastic bit inside the lenses on some cars, without damaging the rest of it...

But bear in mind, this is tricky, and you do risk wasteing your headlight/corner light/taillight assembly.

The best way to go is the way that 99% of the world does it..

Buy clear corner lights, or clear unit replacement headlights if it's a one-piece unit.

Clear corner lights were less than $20/pair for my Civic, which has corner lights that are technically a separate unit than the headlight.

Not sure what it will cost you for your car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.