i have a problem

pcanne1209

ok so this is what ive figured out so far. i have two kicker compvr's and im gonig to put them into one big sealed box with a divider down the middle of it. im going to drive them with a 500 watt amp. dont know what brand or model yet (any suggestions?). im going to wire them in parallel at 4 ohms. does that sounds good or should i do something different? BTW one one of the subs the cardboard stuff, that goes around all the screw holes and around the outside on the sub, chunks of that stuff is missing, is this anything i should worry about? and if it is where can i purchase some more? any suggeations would be greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I was looking today behind the dash to llok at the wires..I have absolutelly no idea what they are for .i know only power 12V,ACC and ground ..the...
i got a new amp, new rca cables and a new radio yesterday, and I got it working 😁😁 pretty sure somehow I burned the rcas and the rcas burned the...
Love the site, arguments over non-issues, not so much. ;)
Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!
https://www.caraudio.com/threads/all-bnib-focal-fdp-4-600-ds18-exl-p2500-1-sundown-audio-sfb-1000-4d-350x4-4ohms.614462/ :)

About this thread

pcanne1209

pcanne1209
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
pcanne1209