Identify Me

SHERIDAN

Canada
I just went and purchased some subs at a local pawn shop. Dont worry i tested them first and they werent to bad. I know they are pioneers but i have no clue what model. The deal was 2 12"s in a brand new hatchback box for 200 canadian. There are no flaws on the subs. The are pioneer and the only place it says is on the back and foam surrounding. I took them out of bx to take a peek adn they are dual 4ohm coils 200w nomial 800w max. the front is all chrome with 5 lines all pointing towards the middle kinda like a star it is hard to explain. But if anyone finds a picture i would love it or if someone knows what i am talking about i need some specs to build a box and other basic info.

Thks Dennis

W1WKx8qkiWfWIgzfszcuviWItriWIkjn8777w8977wWZagxW5Wh143Wi277.xjpg

It is probably most like this. It's model number is TS-W1200DVC. Apparently it seems to be a foreign sub (can't find any sites that are from the US). I found a site from britian with some of it's specs but nothing else. The even measure it in cm.

The only link I could find in english about it (british site):

http://www.topbossperformance.co.uk/audio/Pioneer/Loud_speakers.htm

That is it and im hoping i got my money worth. They are cool looking and to my luck dvc 4 ohms. i just need some box specs for them so i can build a box or buy one. what would someone suggest for size on a single cab truck for 2 12's the subs are 6" deep.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.