Incredible Deal on Kenwood DNX8120, DDX812, or any Kenwood

djtech2k
10+ year member

WV
Since I have talked to a few of you on here about the DNX8120 and DDX812, so I thought I would pass on a lucky find that I found.

I found an authorized Kenwood dealer that will sell the DNX8120 for $999. They will sell the DDX812 with the GPS add-on for $999. Now because they are an authorized dealer, you get the FULL 2 year warranty DIRECT from kenwood. I found many units from stores on ebay that kenwood would not honor the warranty, but this one is for real according to the store.

If you are interested in these or any other units, let em know and I will send you a direct email to the person that I got all these prices from. She is VERY nice. I told her I would be telling others about the pricing and tell them to tell her that "DJ" sent them to her. So if you do buy from her, let her know that I sent you..."DJ".

Since I have talked to a few of you on here about the DNX8120 and DDX812, so I thought I would pass on a lucky find that I found.
I found an authorized Kenwood dealer that will sell the DNX8120 for $999. They will sell the DDX812 with the GPS add-on for $999. Now because they are an authorized dealer, you get the FULL 2 year warranty DIRECT from kenwood. I found many units from stores on ebay that kenwood would not honor the warranty, but this one is for real according to the store.

If you are interested in these or any other units, let em know and I will send you a direct email to the person that I got all these prices from. She is VERY nice. I told her I would be telling others about the pricing and tell them to tell her that "DJ" sent them to her. So if you do buy from her, let her know that I sent you..."DJ".

I am interesed: my email address is: frenchfry1011@yahoo.com

I bought the DDX812 for $750 shipped about 5 months ago. I then bought the add on 2008 Navigation for $150 shipped. If you search around you can buy them separate for cheaper than buying the unit with built in Nav.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.