Infinity Kappa Perfect Sub Box Suggestions

jazziman

Usa
I have an Infinity kappa perfect 12.1D and it says the recomended sealed box volume is 1.0 cu. ft. The two boxes which I am interested in are both Q-logic, but one is 0.85 cu. ft and one is 1.25 cu. ft. I don't know whether to get the smaller one or the bigger one. Is there something I can add to make the bigger one smaller or the smaller one bigger (poly fill.. etc..)? I know I have other options available, but theses two boxes and right around the corner at my local best buy, so any advice about these two boxes will be helpful.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.