Installed some car audio stuff (Pictures)

qwkracer
10+ year member

I was planning on posting pictures when i get my 15" adire brahma, but shipping is being delayed for couple days. This is my first install and im quite happy how it came out.

My car is a 1995 Lexus SC400. i dont know about other cars, but it was a pain to work on this car. One thing i hate is that no company makes an aftermarket harness OR an aftermarket deck installation kit. Here are some pictures

sc400amp1.jpg

SC400amp2.jpg

SC400alpinetypeRsubs.jpg

SC400pioneer.jpg

Nice simple istall. How do ur type r's sound and how much power u given them. I am about to install 2 12 inch type r's myself.
I am using a Hifonics BX1500D powering the two subs. so im guessing 600-700 watt to each sub..? The bass sounds real clean and nice. From outside the car, the bass sounds pretty loud and sets off alarms. But from inside the car, its not that loud (maybe because my gas tank is directly behind the backseat)

Overall, im pretty happy with the subs. I just hope the Adire Brahma 15" will sound alot better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.