Is it juss me or what do u think

BoneStockSystem
10+ year member

Oc,Ca
lately ive been looking at audiocarmag but even those import car mag the guys will have like a tight ride goes pretty fast and major modifications they have the crappiest system i mean if theyve got money to buy a freakin turbo kit id figure they could save money for a decent system i dunno juss imo wondering what you guys thought

Most of them in mags are sponsored so they end up with like sony or mtx stuff, the bigger companies sponsor alot more than the lil guys, which sux cuz I am an anti-sticker guy, but a little XXX would look cool =)

Well they are into speed not sound, and MDF weighs a lot and will take away from the speed.
They still need the MDF for the cheap equipment. I crack up every time I see an article and the guy in the picture is all smug cause his car is sweet, then you look at the system and its Pyle subs and Boss amps. baha ha ha

Its all about sponsers.I see some show cars that have some of the worst gear ive seen for that nice of a ride.clearly these people need a talking too...lol...no but they get the stuff for free alot of times.

Well they are into speed not sound, and MDF weighs a lot and will take away from the speed.
well i got the impression that most of the ones with crazy set-ups are for mostly show cuz i mean if u were really into speed i dont think you would be running a full interior plus all that other show junk like a bunch of subs that **** and what not and well hey i guess if its free can't really argue about that although it seems to equate to me putting out the money to buy a corvette and put some "blackie" rims on it cuz they were free

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BoneStockSystem

10+ year member
BoneStockSystem
Oc,Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from