Is this s a good deal?

mrpep

CarAudio.com Elite
chicago
250$ for these and it's In a prefab. Should I take it ? Box is new and subs are still stiff - excellent condition

3fa5095421c1a6302f1981f01d3c8c9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought them - Box looks custom , about 1.8 cube. will be testing shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalklooks bi

303807131a802309299a36b23d2414e8.jpg

ace5661230c9e1018e4d70991edecece.jpg

Maybe not custom as I thought but a t-line . Heavy gage wires , not too bad so far. Gonna set it up and listen to it shortly.

It's a short t- line - it's not an L-port . And I know the eBay crap, it's all over the flea markets, this is better than that but not a custom as I originally believed.

5145af7633c7b431f78c875475784a3c.jpg

It's a short t- line - it's not an L-port . And I know the eBay crap, it's all over the flea markets, this is better than that but not a custom as I originally believed.

you are deluded, ITS NOT A T LINE its just slot port labrynth style. ITS A CHEAP PREFAB you get on ebay, cheap prefab ebay company called RT enclosures on ebay do that slot ported design a lot. A real T line would be triple the size of that current box. If you have no knowledge on how a T line is designed, dont try to prove a point in which you have no authority to prove. T line is subwoofer specific based on the cone area and FS of the sub and that is no where near enough sq inches of port area.

I don't know if it would really be considered a true transmission-line box. Just ported. I get that the port is folded back, and not just an L. Folding the port back again doesn't make it a t-line box. They're much longer. I forget what wavelength or whatever makes them technically a t-line

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.