Jl 1000/1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bad4health
10+ year member

Hymen Removal Specalist
there is this jl 1000/1 at this shop that they say is broke. i can get it 4 DIRT cheap should i buy it and sell it on ebay??for like 120?? they say it doesnt do anything but i unscrewed it and looked at the internals and it looks perfect i didnt test it but everything was there. should i do it?

Unless you have the tools to fix it yourself (temperature-controlled soldering station, oscilloscope, DMM, maybe a signal generator), it'd be a stab in the dark to attempt fixing it.

Hell i sold a blown 500/1 on ebay for 150. Those usually run anywhere from 100 to 150 blown. I would imagine the 1000/1 might get you pretty close to 200 if its in good physical shape.

Hell i sold a blown 500/1 on ebay for 150. Those usually run anywhere from 100 to 150 blown. I would imagine the 1000/1 might get you pretty close to 200 if its in good physical shape.
nah its not good condition, a few screws missing, an my cam takes really big pics so everything will b visible. im just tryin 2 get a memphis 16-2000D amp for my sub an i thought it would b a push in the right direction. going to go get it 2maro morning prob....if they sold it im putting cash down on the memp

thanks for the PR! I do have very good luck with the JL's!
hmmm, ok whats the fix quote or would you have to have it in your hands?? no burnt fets from what i seen. ill take some big pics 2maro an see if you can work your mojo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.