Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinkdogo2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
aiken, sc
Item(s) Description/Condition:

JL

, 7/10 cosmetic, one of the speaker terminals is almost completely stripped so its pretty hard to screw and unscrew but it is possible.

TREO

previous threads i put up for this i said one of the speaker terminals wasnt working but it was from sum kind of user error, its workn fine now.

this amp has independant hpf and lpf for front and rear, this amp in my opinion is the best amp out there, once u purchase it u wont need any other amp

Price:

JL 150 plus ship, if sum1 offer me 150 i swear to god

treo 300 plus shipping OBO(or best offer)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

usps

shippin from south carolina

Item Pictures:

IMAGE_247.jpg

IMAGE_246.jpg

IMAGE_245.jpg

i dont have any pics for the jl, but i tell ya, it looks like a slash amp... cuz it is one. it has a few minor scratches, nuthn major, u could still mount it visisbly and be pleased

just to say fick wid it

DSC_0094.jpg

IMAGE_229-1.jpg

on the last treo pick u can see 7 blue blocks, and 6 black blocks.. those are all part of the filter capabilities..

oh and did u notice that they are on a lifted platform? the ones u see are just for the front channel and then underneath those are the rear. i might get a pick up of the insane amount of buttons and knobs if ya lucky

why u gettn rid of mini macintosh

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

mcintosh*

I realy like the sony, but i dont think its sound would be better than the treo's, maybe the jl's.

right now im using the treo and jl in my house off of a voltage converter. i think i trust technology with receivers/amplifiers, unless its tube then old is okay

ur receiver really looks nice though

I realy like the sony, but i dont think its sound would be better than the treo's, maybe the jl's. right now im using the treo and jl in my house off of a voltage converter. i think i trust technology with receivers/amplifiers, unless its tube then old is okay

ur receiver really looks nice though
The Sony would likely sound better. They didn't nickname it the Mini Mcintosh for nothing. The Treo is nice, but it's no Mcintosh competitor. I also doubt it has that vintage sound that the Sony has.

dont crack on the mobile ES. they made some realy good duall mono type 2 and 4 channels. I had that same model Treo before too. hell these days even some of the explode stuff is as good as the rest of the junk out there.

This isn't Mobile ES. This is a top of the line 1970's Sony receiver. I have a couple of pre-Mobile ES Sony car audio amps (better imo), but even they don't compare to the STR-6065.

DSC04315-1.jpg

This isn't Mobile ES. This is a top of the line 1970's Sony receiver. I have a couple of pre-Mobile ES Sony car audio amps (better imo), but even they don't compare to the STR-6065.
DSC04315-1.jpg

I knew it was home audio..someone else brought up the mobile ES so I was just saying. there are a lot of people too young to recall when Sony was top of food chain.

M1 M3 are my favorite Sony amps ever aside from the XR monster..whatever it was..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...