Jl 500/1 amp for 2 12w6v1, is that the only way

hit ebay and look for a PPI PC 2150 (would sell you mine but I love it too much) I have ran 3 W6s off this amp and 3 W3s off this amp and it does these subs justice. The only thing is people that have these amps usualy hold on too them.

hey whats the brand of both those amps. so i can try to find em. or a link to a online shop, preferably one that you have used or one that is well known, that i could get it at.

hey whats the brand of both those amps. so i can try to find em. or a link to a online shop, preferably one that you have used or one that is well known, that i could get it at.
limitkid7 is selling his Hifonics BX1500D

well im new to the forum and dont know how to get into contact with him so if you could give me a link or sumthing it would be apretiated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.