JL MSRP prices??

Remember with most companies, nobody will ever actually pay MSRP unless its like a high demand brand new product. Most companies will set their actual price for authorized dealers below MSRP so that people think they are getting a killer deal. I mean look at the MSRPs for Pioneer HU's. LOL!!!

Why doesn't JL put MSRP prices on their website? The dealers could claim MSRPs as high as they want this way.

Why doesn't JL put MSRP prices on their website? The dealers could claim MSRPs as high as they want this way.
No people wouldn't buy the crap if it was any more expensive. JL probably doesn't list them so people will have to go into shops and listen to them when they see the prices. If someone had never heard JL and looked at the prices they probably wouldn't consider them. Hell, I wouldn't consider them anyway unless I was getting an old W3.

remember if you buy from dealer, you get full warranty and JL's "blessing". plus whoever sells online won'ty be authorized so all warranty must go through the onine dealer in SECRET. its that serious

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.