Just Got Finished Installing Another Mag...

RangerMan
Premium Member

Premium Member
NC
Tuned to 33hz....wow.

Makes me wanna go SQ (not really). It sounded awesome...just one 12 with 400 watts doing 145 on my mic. Fellas, I really can't tell you in words how good this sub is. Top of the line...really nothing that can keep up with it for 300 bucks shipped. 12A is the next closest thing, but the Mag keeps on impressing me day after day.

The Mag is the epitome of what a sub should be...SQ with the capability to get crazy ass loud. Go buy one.

-Dustin

Werd man, i got only have one in right now. It's in 2.5 cubes ported @ 32hz with an avionixx 1200.2 on it....man does it WANG! certainly amazing. Best money i've ever spent on a sub. peace

NG

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif i wonder how well it would take my 35.1 in my box tuned at 33.

I really want to audition one of these things for myself sometime and do a direct face-off with my W7. If it can match it in the SQ department, I may have to consider selling the W7.... well.. maybe...

I really want to audition one of these things for myself sometime and do a direct face-off with my W7. If it can match it in the SQ department, I may have to consider selling the W7.... well.. maybe...

After hearing a Magnum, then you will realize how "boomy" the W7 really is. The Magnum redefines the word "tight".

man a realy want a couple mags but im debating right now on what to get with the money i have.

1. a magnum d2

2. a hifonics zx6400

3. a set of pioneer comps (ts-c160r's)

4. or sell my deck and buy a alpine cda-7998

its truly a hard choice to make for me

what do u guys think?

man a realy want a couple mags but im debating right now on what to get with the money i have.1. a magnum d2

2. a hifonics zx6400

3. a set of pioneer comps (ts-c160r's)

4. or sell my deck and buy a alpine cda-7998

its truly a hard choice to make for me

what do u guys think?
#1.

To the limit

-The Cheat

Tuned to 33hz....wow.
Makes me wanna go SQ (not really). It sounded awesome...just one 12 with 400 watts doing 145 on my mic. Fellas, I really can't tell you in words how good this sub is. Top of the line...really nothing that can keep up with it for 300 bucks shipped. 12A is the next closest thing, but the Mag keeps on impressing me day after day.

The Mag is the epitome of what a sub should be...SQ with the capability to get crazy ass loud. Go buy one.

-Dustin
Man, you and Jon both love them d2's. He was telling me the other day how much he loved his. I have to say it is and incredible sub.

Hey, dont you mean MY mic?? :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RangerMan

Premium Member
Premium Member
RangerMan
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date