Just orderd my PG Tantrum 1200.1!!

cjj2d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Murfreesboro
will be here friday. 340.00 shipping included. not too bad. I hope this amp lives up to its hype. I am sure it will. Diamond Audio Hex components will be here tomarrow also!!

Now the last thing I have left to do is decide between a SI Mag D2 and a RE XXX. I think I am leaning towards the RE XXX.

That's cool man, can I ask were you got it from and do they offer a warranty/are an authorized PG reseller?

Reason I'm asking is because I just had a HiFonics Brutus BX1000D and it seemed to short out on my single ED 12A. I'm looking for a more name brand amplifier now, but a good warranty policy would be nice! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3082308954&category=18797

here it is. you can actually call the guy too. the phone number is on the site. I ordered my amp and my Diamond Audio Hex's from his place. Got the hex's in yesterday and my PG Tantrum will be here fri or monday (crossing my fingers for friday.)

everytime I order from him he ships it out that day and gives me a tracking number shortly after. I will continue to do business with him as long as they have what I need.

awesome stufff. The PG is a great amp ull get like 1400+ watts out of that thing. id hook it up to a RE XXX......and port it. itd be very very loud and sound great. If u were to get magnums id buy 2 of them since theyr very efficient and would work great of 700 watts each.

yeah I still can't decide between the two subs. I read so much good about both of them, and can't find anything bad about either. I have a few weeks to decide which I will go with. I am just hesitant to go with the Mag for some reason. and the XXX is just so sweet looking. But the price may be a factor also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.