Just out of curiosity...Magnum D2 owners

How many do we have here and what are your honest views of this sub?

I Think it compares to the W7. Not just saying that. I really do like mine. (even though I am selling it) I just wish they had it in a dual 4 ohm version.

The low end far exceeds my IDMAX and ohh btw it gets LOUD too!!

JMO

It sounds like crap in my car.. nasty

oh wait.. 60hz tuning..

sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

good woofer... they've been in my car the longest of any of the woofers I've used..

Loyd L.

Will follow up with the best sub I've ever heard category....taking MAX's, W7's and a Brahma in my opinion. I am currently running one inverted in 0.7 cu. ft. for SQ and I must say it's nasty....Nick may chime in to vouch for it. You can check it out on my webshots page or on Stereo Integrity's website under demo cars.

Josh

i didn't have my w7 anymore when i got the d2, so i couldn't do a side by side with them. i think the w7 got a little louder, but the magnum seems to have a more punchy feel to it (if that makes any sense). i also think the low-end on the two are similar. i remember looking into the magnum before i bought it and people were saying that they thought the sub wouldn't have much low end based on the specs. that is totally untrue.

well dustin you'll be happy to know i'm buying nick's demo he had for 200+shipping unless i can convince him to give it to me for 200 shipped. so i'll let you guys know what i think of it compared to the A in about ohhhh 10-14 days.

adam

i guess this is good to hear...i have it sitting in my room in the box...never heard it yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif need a box and amp. so how is the SQ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.