Keep my Kicker 800.2 or Get JBL 1200.1

LivinLoud
10+ year member

Save The Planet--Buy DD
Earth
Well i need to know what you guys think. I ordered a DD 9512e, but I ordered a 2 ohm sub so i could bridge my amp to push out about 930 watts. I can change my order to get a 4 ohm sub so I could run the JBL 1200.1 off of it. Which do you think I should do. Thanks

The JBL will have more power but you may need to look into a ssf if you are going to go ported, or tune low. Then again if something isn't broke don't fix it. If you have the money get the JBL if not stay with what you have. That Kicker is a very good amp but the JBL like I said has more power.

Jon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.