Kenwood System E's+ Advanced Cross over questions

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yes, this is a dumb question. But how exactly does this stuff work? I can't find any detailed information on how to use it either. Just an example, when setting the bass options, you can choose a frequency between 60Hz and 100hz, but what is it exactly your setting?

Also on the HPF/LPF, the setting you choose means that everything at that freq and above will be passed through to the speakers, everything below is cut out?

I have always wondered what the Bass Q is? I have yet to figure that one out. I just started playing with the subwoofer preset settings on my deck and sort of just left them alone. The only thing is that what do they mean by subwoofer type A,B,C,D and within these settings they have all the different sizes for subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.