kicker compvr 15

guru
10+ year member

down wit da king
Albany,Ga
can somebody give me their thoughts on the compvr15.thinking about putting 2 of them in my truck wit a dx700(KICKER) powering them. since nobody knows about

Alphasonikcaraudio(kinda expensive to be unknow)moving on wit planB.

If you do decide to get those kicker comp vr 15's make sure that you buy the dual 2 ohm version. I don't believe that the amp you mentioned is 1 ohm stable, so by getting the dual 2 ohm subs you will be able to present a 2ohm load to the amp (dx700) which I know it will be able to handle. Each sub should get 350 watts rms which should be more than enough to get the subs pounding. Good luck with your decision.

I would have to say the vr's are a worthy investment. They perform IMO better than any other moderately priced woofer (ex. HX2, ect.) I used to have 4 12" VR's and never had a problem and they were really loud in 1 cu sealed. Then I got 3 15" vr and was thoroughly happy w/ them in a sealed box. If you are planning on running a ported enclosure you should be impressed.

Alphasonic actually makes nice amps but never ran 1. I would suggest a 1200.1 on them, they will take it very well.

No doubt you'll get your $$$ worth with the Comp's. My buddy has 4 of the 15's in a block in his Blazer firing forward......they pound, hard. Literally, the best "bang" for your buck. Plus Kicker will usually take back a damged product no questions asked. Believe me, I've done it.

No doubt you'll get your $$$ worth with the Comp's. My buddy has 4 of the 15's in a block in his Blazer firing forward......they pound, hard. Literally, the best "bang" for your buck. Plus Kicker will usually take back a damged product no questions asked. Believe me, I've done it.

OBV. U HAVEN'T HEARD A DAM# THING IF YOU THINK THAT.

TRY 2 RF HX2 15S OVER THEM 4 CVR 15S......

CVRS ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

guru

10+ year member
down wit da king
guru
Albany,Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date