Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 1 jl 12w7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bumpinrecords
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
chicago
I have a memphis st1000 in a 2000 firebird. I can go for the bigger st1500 if needed. Now my question is I right now have 3 JL 12W6 sealed at one ohm im my car im looking to get as much spl i can with either of the 2 amps I mentioned. SUBS, what ssub should i go with and how many. 3 kicker L7, stay with the 3 12w6, go with one 13w7 or 12w7 i want PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not a exspert on sounds but i do know how to hook up and wire them. So should i dump the 12w6's for its big brother 13w7 or jump ship and get 3 12 L7 kickers. Thanks guys

wel thanks for your imput i will be checking time after time when you say sq what is that. all i know is bd and pressure lol lol. im not tripping about space

3 W6's or 1 13 w7. The L7's will get loud and sound like ****, they will also need a ton of power and a huge box. But like other people said it depends on whether you want SPL or SQ.

3 W6's or 1 13 w7. The L7's will get loud and sound like ****, they will also need a ton of power and a huge box. But like other people said it depends on whether you want SPL or SQ.

SPL, I WANT TONS OF SPL BUT I DONT WANT IT TO SOUND LIKE ****, I WANT ALL THE PRESSURE I CAN GET OUT THIS CAR

THANKS GUYS I SEE ITS HALF N HALF.

well im not tripping on the cost i jsut hear a whole lot of talk about L7 and JL seem like they are the top doggs around here so im gonna go with either or .

L7 is definetly not a to dog in my opinion. Sound miserable, and need very large enclosures. JL is very good, but so is RE, ED, and Adire, theres a thousand companies that amke better subs than the L7

SPL, I WANT TONS OF SPL BUT I DONT WANT IT TO SOUND LIKE ****, I WANT ALL THE PRESSURE I CAN GET OUT THIS CAR
A man if all you want is spl I highly suggest the 3 L7's. Do you understand how loud 3 L7's will be in a hatchback firebird? WOW

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bumpinrecords

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
bumpinrecords
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies