Let's talk batteries and chargers

els1989

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
So I just recently got my replacement xs d1200 in the mail and I have a d3400 in my gmc. What does everyone use for agm chargers? I'm looking for something quality that compensates for temp.

And I don't have much trust in my current charger

4e39ff3539f444d3cd5046738af581b1.jpg

And I'm also debating buying another d3400 to throw under the hood of my Tacoma the. Just move the d1200 into the cab and run them parallel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at battery tender ones... I seen some optima chargers... I was looking at the xs chargers but 200 bucks are they really worth it???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Download the xs power app and it'll tell u what u need. Investing in high output alternator(s) would probably eliminate having to charge your batteries depending on how much power you're pushing

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

XS chargers are a little pricey but solid performers. I like the new intellisupplies. I sell northstar 7 and 25 amps quite a bit and they're nice, they've got the northstar algorithm in them that's optimized for virgin lead (nsb, odyssey, XS). I've got a NOCO charger as well and it's cool because it has agm/lithium charging for 12/16/24v

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.