SOLD lightnig audio storm x1 1000d or xenon x600.1 and my 0awg

HawaiianBassHed
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Rating: 0%
0 0 0
Pahoa,HI
opened it next to my old bd1000 and the layout was the same all though the boards were different slightly, bd1000 was red iirc and storm green, but the caps/fets/transformers and all the other stuff were in the same location and layout this is the 1st gen 1000d. I can get pix tomorrow it's installed in my truck atm. the lighted badge doesn't light up, but it works good as far as I can tell, I can make a vid tomorrow also I suppose of it running my DD 1008a's, also it's cosmetically not too good, its scratched up and been sitting for a LONG time cause I thought it was broken since the badge light wasn't on, I decided to hook it up to see if it was running and it was... had it in the truck for like a month now if i had to guess...

I also have my last xenon x600.1 fs, I'm kinda only willing to sell one of these amps as the other will be used in my truck to push the 8"s. this one also has some cosmetic damage, scratches and I think a dent and ding I'll get pix tomorrow I suppose of both, I may make a vid of this one also, but the other is installed so it's running right now and easier to make a vid of in action since it's in there running the subs lol..

I'm also selling them locally so if one sells locally fs thread is over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

ANYway, I'm looking to get like $150 shipped on the storm and $170 shipped on the x600.1 only because the xenon is larger and I think heavier, shipping will be usps priority airmail... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif trades, decent 10"s or possibly a DD 1008a + cash

various 0awg in various lenths and a pair of streetwires musica 1 f - 2 male rca splitters I'd say the splitters are worth like $5 for the pair, and the 0awg like $1 foot these are what it'd be worth to me, I dunno seems like everyone wants alot for 0awg nowadays. but I've seen eD sell theirs direct for like $1.50 a foot so I dunno why all these dood's (yeah, I spelled it that way on purpose) want like $3+ a foot for it... only exception imo would be hyperflex since it's always wanted so much... anyway

here's the rundown on the wire lengths...

JL audio black 38", and 96"

Stinger Pro Red 22", 30", 32", 42"

Hooker Blue 48"

Directed Blue Hexagon 19", 20", 27" x2, 43" x2, 56", 62"

2103960_159_full.jpg

2103960_160_full.jpg

looking at staying in the lowest class for spl comps and stop running so much large stuff.... thanks, will get pix up tomorrow and vids of the storm, then possibly vids friday on the xenon... if there's real intrest show it, I'm not too keen to sell all my stuff, just want more stuff lol and don't have the cash and I have this all laying around... thanks,

Tom

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.