line output converter with factory amplified system

Participant count
  • Participant list

spencer321
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
palm bay
friend of mine wants me to add a subwoofer to her 2005 dodge magnum with factory navigation. The only thing im concerned about is it is a factory amplified system i believe, i know when i did my mustang with a mach460 i had to tear out everything because of that factory amplified garbage and she doesn't want to do that.

anyone know how to do this? is there a specific LOC to use? and if anyone has done this to an 05-07 magnum PLEASE POST

I've used an Audiocontrol Three.1 many times in the past for stuff like this. I'm trying out Kicker's KQ9 in my factory amped Nissan Rogue. you get alot more flexibility with using one of these units but the price may be an issue for your friend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.