Lmfao!!!

BOXSTERSGUY
10+ year member

Me and a bud were at a local c-audio shop and for the hell of it picked up a Legacy 12" sub (you know the one with the 1400 watt rating) to blow the s out of it,well my buddy has this Orion class d mono amp that runs 3 12" Kick L5's in his Escalade that pounds.So we hook this single sub in a ghetto box he had laying around turn the ignition on and would you believe it that thing POUNDED!no distortion clean deep Bass!I still can't believe it,we could not blow that **** thing.So much for you get what you pay for,at least this one time!!

Originally posted by BOXSTERSGUY Me and a bud were at a local c-audio shop and for the hell of it picked up a Legacy 12" sub (you know the one with the 1400 watt rating) to blow the s out of it,well my buddy has this Orion class d mono amp that runs 3 12" Kick L5's in his Escalade that pounds.So we hook this single sub in a ghetto box he had laying around turn the ignition on and would you believe it that thing POUNDED!no distortion clean deep Bass!I still can't believe it,we could not blow that **** thing.So much for you get what you pay for,at least this one time!!
Funny , I bought a 10 inch jensen at walmart , you know the one with the pretty blue chrome cone !! I put it in my old bazzoka tube and the f'ing thing pounded !! and didnt sound half bad doing it !! It finally took all my 275g4 could dish out at full volume on the Hu and total fricking distortion to fry it ( I was trying to blow it ), I won !! It stunk so bad the cone was stuck /welded HEHE ! It was something else thou , I was really amazed with the sub ! the best $29 I ever spent ! Ive had $100 subs that didnt perform as well as this did !

Originally posted by SpeeDFX LOL thats is so **** funny, but why would you guys buy subs just to blow them? I want my subs to last as long as possible
Boardom

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Did I spell that right ??

Instead of giving Walmart $29 bucks just send it to me... I'll be glad to take it for ya. Haha. Seems like your spending money on pointless things... Might as well give it to an up and coming hard hitta.

Blowing subs ios funny cause its a trip to see them go to their breaking point and the go past it and crash and burn horibbly. I have done this once. Pair of Urban 3 way 6x9's. We put it on a 400 watt Ultimate sounds amp. Bridged thew 2 on one channel. This amp is underrated @ 400 watts. The speakers are rated @ 100 max. Coil was smoking, and the cone was stuck no movemtn. The coild was like welded in place. ?It poped horribly and sounded so odd it is beyond words.

J

me and my friend hooked up his jbl 600.1 to one of his stock honda speakers w/ a paper cone, it didn't make any noise at all but the cone ripped clear off the surround

Originally posted by Slaymon Instead of giving Walmart $29 bucks just send it to me... I'll be glad to take it for ya. Haha. Seems like your spending money on pointless things... Might as well give it to an up and coming hard hitta.
no walmart was very friendly when I told them I would like a refund !

Originally posted by thegunner It sounds like you could run walmart into the ground if you kept doing that! that would really piss them off
I dont do this ona regular basis , I just had a little fun this one time , Trust me I spend enough at walmart with the wife to cover the cost of that sub a milion times over !

Originally posted by Spddracer I dont do this ona regular basis , I just had a little fun this one time , Trust me I spend enough at walmart with the wife to cover the cost of that sub a milion times over !
Hey when u returned it to walmart... did they ask for a receipt or anything? i have some stuff to return there but i don't know if they will accept it, i have the stuff needed to return it but i dont know what to say when i return it kuz i bought it awhile back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BOXSTERSGUY

10+ year member
BOXSTERSGUY
Orange County
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from