Look at this @sshole - Better not be one of you!

Maybe he does not know it will overheat, catch on fire, explode and kill the user. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Im currently running the same amp.

I bought it when whoever was selling them for $50 shipped due to POSSIBLE overheating problems. Because the heatsink is different than normal.

Mine, has yet, to overheat...

The buyer.
Buyer beware. This happens all the time and at every level of the game. He is not bound to full disclosure upfront. Now if asked but lies, then they are an *******. Otherwise they are just looking for the sucker like ANY BUSINESSMAN does. If a buyer doesn't research, ask questions, then they will eventually get burned a bit. There is nothing wrong with buying something for cheap and reselling for a profit. In fact that is the whole fucking point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.