Looking for a REALLY LOW PROFILE 2 or 4 channel amplifier.

East
10+ year member

Team New England
So doing a build on my dads hog (harley) and im looking for an amplifier small enough to stack ontop of the headunit. It needs to be a 2 or 4 channel ohm load doesnt matter as long as its pushing 50w to each speaker (running 2 sets). Dimensions need to be within say 8.25"(L) x 4.8"(W) x 2"(H) or something in that area. Anything comparable to the Arc Audio mini that won't cost me an arm and a leg? Remember just need 50w per speaker rms.

Been looking all day with no luck so I came here.

Rockford PBR300x4
A little too pricey.

Alpine KTP-445U
how would I use this has no adjustments and it doesnt have normal inputs like most amplifiers?

Jl XD series
This would be perfect but still I'm not looking to spend over $150 just for a smaller footprint. Anything audiopipe whatever as long as it does 50rms rated to all 4 speakers I dont care about brand and SQ it just needs to be loud and somewhat clean. The Rockford and JL's are too expensive I mights as well buy the Arc Audio for those prices.

So doing a build on my dads hog (harley) and im looking for an amplifier small enough to stack ontop of the headunit. It needs to be a 2 or 4 channel ohm load doesnt matter as long as its pushing 50w to each speaker (running 2 sets). Dimensions need to be within say 8.25"(L) x 4.8"(W) x 2"(H) or something in that area. Anything comparable to the Arc Audio mini that won't cost me an arm and a leg? Remember just need 50w per speaker rms.
Been looking all day with no luck so I came here.
Ppi i320.4 60x4 @4ohms 80x4 @2ohms 7" long 1.9 high and 5.4" wide 109bux.../thread

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Turd lol

Ppi i320.4 60x4 @4ohms 80x4 @2ohms 7" long 1.9 high and 5.4" wide 109bux.../thread 

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Turd lol
Thanks a ton man I'm going to go with the PPI it was ******* perfect

Really? Suggest something better then. Or go on somewhere 

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Glad to help
In the realm of tiny shitty amps? Probably nothing better. In the world of amps as whole. Lots of better. PPI makes mostly mediocre products at best.

In the realm of tiny shitty amps? Probably nothing better. In the world of amps as whole. Lots of better. PPI makes mostly mediocre products at best.
Well seeing as i read all the post and the type of amps that were being suggested and he said were too much i picked the best amp to fit his needs ..isnt that why we are here? And the new ppi lines ion black ice and phantom are solid for the money ..i run a bk800.4 and cant complain

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.