Looking for opinions on wheels to get...

HawaiianHaole
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Delaware
I have been debating if I should get some new wheels for my truck. I have an 04 4Runner Sport in black. The sport has silver accents throughout so I have been looking mostly at silver wheels rather than chrome. Chrome is a little too blingin' for me anyway. I want something that stands out, but doesn't grab too much attention if that makes sense.

I have pretty much narrowed my search to these four. I like some a lot more than others. Mostly the issue lies in money. My wife is going to be pissed if i get any at all, and the anger will only increase as the price goes up, so keep that in mind as you voice your opinions.

All the prices below are not the standard packages, I have chosen instead to go with Yokohama or Faulken tires instead of the Goodyear that comes in most packages.

Antera 325 Silver 20", $2800

Momo Magnum 20" Silver, $2700

BBS RW 20" Silver, $2000

Enkei RT6 20" Machined, $1700

Let me here some opinions...

I like the momo and the BBS; but they always make nice wheels. try http://www.tirerack.com and see if you find an alternative or compaire prices if want to. MOMO and BBS have always been kind of pricey.

Your images for the "Antera" and "Enkei" don't work though; they've been marked "Stolen image".

Later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.