Loud ringing from subs

Its alternator whine, op just didnt know the proper term to describe it.
Oh I have the same thing....and can hear it thru my speakers, but not the subs. And happens more in the wintertimes than summertime. Weird huh?!

If you have an line out converter, ground it, right to the metal. Or get a long rca cable and run it totally away frim the power line. Run it outsidethe car.

Sent from my Portable

Outside the car??
I was gonna say. When my installer guy first looked at Baby II my 2006 Grand Caravan he first wanted to run wires outside the car and I nixed that idea because I told him I really wanted to keep everything inside, so he figured ways to do that which worked. I have two 0AWG under the carpet in the driver's seat and I don't mind them at all, especially because I have a Weathertech floor liner.

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.