lthe sound in the car (concert vs. surround )

limitkid7
5,000+ posts

sell wite
GA
ok we are all car audio people here, who loveeeee car audio.....

i had something brought to my attention just recently.....

i was presented w/2 differnet types of listeners..... ..

1 - one who likes sound to surround them and they are like in the center of it all

2 - one who likes the concert feeling where the sound is mainly presented infront of them.....

which one are you?

now for part B..

i think type 1 represents someone who has high end comps in the front, subs in back, and a rear fill/if any. you'll get the main sound coming at your face w/a nice thumb at your back.

i think type 2 represents someone who has high end comps in the front, high end speakers or even comps in the back, and of course sub..... the sound can be setup perfectly depending on where you place your speakers & tweeters.......

the different b/w the two setups is bascially what's in the rear. ....

ok we are all car audio people here, who loveeeee car audio.....
i had something brought to my attention just recently.....

i was presented w/2 differnet types of listeners..... ..

1 - one who likes sound to surround them and they are like in the center of it all

2 - one who likes the concert feeling where the sound is mainly presented infront of them.....

which one are you?

now for part B..

i think type 1 represents someone who has high end comps in the front, subs in back, and a rear fill/if any. you'll get the main sound coming at your face w/a nice thumb at your back.

i think type 2 represents someone who has high end comps in the front, high end speakers or even comps in the back, and of course sub..... the sound can be setup perfectly depending on where you place your speakers & tweeters.......

the different b/w the two setups is bascially what's in the rear. ....
oh funny you should mention this...

I just bought another set of Boston rally series comps that will be going into the Mountaineer shortly. I already have the 6.5 component's and just bought the 5.25 comp's. I thing the combination should sound very good.

So from what you are saying I guess I a more surround sound effect.

what's what i'm saying.....

i think its still idea to do higher end in the front though....

you could for example 6.5's in front and 5.25s in the back....

or even

lets say u got infinity for example..

kappa 6.5s in the front and reference 6.5s in the back...

it all depends on how you place it and then the tuning comes in to play.......

My opinion on this, is that many of the #2's out there... have not heard a properly setup #1...

I have a few friends that were #2 types... then once they heard my #1... they converted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

T.J.

My opinion on this, is that many of the #2's out there... have not heard a properly setup #1...
I have a few friends that were #2 types... then once they heard my #1... they converted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

T.J.
interesting..

So your a #2.
How do you figure?? I have NO rear full range speakers. Just subs.

# 1

See what I'm saying.??

Adam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

I just read the first post... it makes no sense. Sorry.

A concert comes from in front of you so i don't know why he would have rears at a concert.

The two initial statements are contrary.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.