MB quart speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

motoxstud
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Arizona
well guys, i dont think ive posted on here for about a year, but now i have a question and i want some good opinions on it, im getting ready to buy some front speakers for my cavalier and the stock speakers are 3.5" speakers so im just gonna replace those, and i was wondering how these would sound? ive read reviews of them and teh retail is like 120$ and the reviews say that they rock, so im just wondering what you guys think of them personally or have something else youd recommend for that size...

also i had one more question, i kinda want to amp these speakers with a decent 2 channel amp, a cheap one hopefully, do you think i should amp these with like a 50X2 RMS at 4 ohm cheap amp? id rather do that cus i dont want them to distort from the stock deck..... also any amps that you would reccommend?

also i had one more question, i kinda want to amp these speakers with a decent 2 channel amp, a cheap one hopefully, do you think i should amp these with like a 50X2 RMS at 4 ohm cheap amp? id rather do that cus i dont want them to distort from the stock deck..... also any amps that you would reccommend?

Amp...

http://thezeb.com/caraudio/us_acoustics.html

May be a bit much for 3.5"s. You're probably better off with a good 25-35 watts RMS on 3.5, and a high pass filter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.