memphis 40th anniversary subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

brokeitagain
10+ year member

auto body tech:)
MO
i have a chance to buy a set of these and i think i can get the wooden case too. how much should i be looking to pay?

I think they are M3's i know they are 12". I am wondering if they are worth picking up?. They dont appear to have been used much and the coils test good.

I am a dealer for Memphis as well as a few other lines

and new the sugested retail on these were $370 each,

and yeah they were gold plated 12" M3's

The first 40 pairs were also signed by Aurthur Fulmer III

well i bought them but i am returning them and getting the regular M3, i didnt notice till after that i got them one has a damaged spot on the cone now. The pair of them sound great on 1,000 watts, but if u push them hard the one starts to sound bad because the cone was folded. I know that new diaphrams are available for the regular M3, but not fot the 40th anniversary edition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.