most powerful sub under $500 - Most bang for your buck

Encore

Detroit
real quick what is the most powerful sub on the market under 500 per sub im searching for a better deal then the crescendo contralto 15" or the psi p3 15" im not totally a noob i just want to kno what brands i dnt know about that is bannging with the comp lines. trying to save as much money as i can

i have searched all over the web and the ppi 900.4 is hands the best option for a 4 channel for the money so i bought 4, im looking for the same kind of value while searching for my subs and mono block thanks

real quick what is the most powerful sub on the market under 500 per sub im searching for a better deal then the crescendo contralto 15" or the psi p3 15" im not totally a noob i just want to kno what brands i dnt know about that is bannging with the comp lines. trying to save as much money as i can
i have searched all over the web and the ppi 900.4 is hands the best option for a 4 channel for the money so i bought 4, im looking for the same kind of value while searching for my subs and mono block thanks
rms of amp needed?

Subs - Page 1 - SSA STORE

i will need a new amp im looking at the crescendo bc3500 or can i din abetter deal then that ? the prerequisite is to spend as least amount of money for the most power . im not dead set on $500 for a sub , nor am i dead set on the $900 for the amp, i will spend no more then $1000 for the amp and no more then $500 per sub i just want the most power (rms ofcourse ) i have 2 dd 715's and a dd m2 but i relize now i paid more for the name then the power, even though dd is a great brand im done with buying names do you follow ?

i will need a new amp im looking at the crescendo bc3500 or can i din abetter deal then that ? the prerequisite is to spend as least amount of money for the most power . im not dead set on $500 for a sub , nor am i dead set on the $900 for the amp, i will spend no more then $1000 for the amp and no more then $500 per sub i just want the most power (rms ofcourse ) i have 2 dd 715's and a dd m2 but i relize now i paid more for the name then the power, even though dd is a great brand im done with buying names do you follow ?
Used market is your best bet. Plenty of great gear on here

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

again i as i stated before not a total noob , i built my own custom 3" ported box thats reinforced with 6 layers of glass , and 2.6cu , a mechman 270a alternator and a vmax ct2000 spare . Was hoping for somebody to point in a direction i haven't been in before but thanks for your reply anyway.

again i as i stated before not a total noob , i built my own custom 3" ported box thats reinforced with 6 layers of glass , and 2.6cu , a mechman 270a alternator and a vmax ct2000 spare . Was hoping for somebody to point in a direction i haven't been in before but thanks for your reply anyway.
HDC4 from soundqubed's always a decent choice to get really loud new. That box seems extremely small for two 15s. Your electrical needs a bit more if you want to throw real power at the subs.

This amp will rock with two hdc4s, however you'll want 5 more batts.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/627435-used-taramps-hd10000-brazilian-amplifier-1-ohm-version.html

Are you looking for one or two subs? With 4k on tap I would look at a good 1500 rms woofer. What are you trying to do? The most "powerful" sub isn't necessarily the loudest sub. A sub that will work well in your environment is more important. Dss, ssa, sq, sd, dd, all can have a place in a given install.

For that Alternator/battery combo your probably looking at a good 2500 watts to the substage which is solid (gives you lots of choices).

Pair of SSA ICON/XCON would run good on the power your looking at (low to mid $300s price wise, uses a USA voice coil, custom motor done in house).

If you wanted to do a single sub on high power a single SSA ZCON would be nice (soundqubed HDC4 is a popular choice as well along with the SounDrive SDA3).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.