my system and price/good or "run for the hills?"

lcoomes59102
10+ year member

Okay, got the Premier DEH-P350 hu, thinking of going with the Eclipse SP8962 6.5inch for the doors, SP8942 4X6 in the dash, then it's a choice between the Alpine SWR1041D sub or Infinity 1030W. (1 sub only)

Powering this set with the Alpine amps, #MRPF240 mono for the sub, and MRPM350 for the rest.

All this for an '03 chvy S10 ext cab, and priced @ $700, or so, depending on which sub I go with.

How's the setup sound to you, and is the price okay?

Sounds like a good plan to me. How much are you gonna spend on either of the subs. You may consider getting an Elemental e10k, I believe they are $75 right now. And why not go with a dual sub set up since you have an ex-cab.

Could go w/2 subs, but I just don't hit the bass all that hard. Actually, the midbass a decent 6.5 puts out is usually enough for me, so I think one sub should be more than adequate.

I have only one jump seat, (gonna remove it) and even w/an alarm want to hide my sub and amps, due to living in a high crime area. Easier to hide one than two, right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.