Need help in choosing new subs

Aarvot
10+ year member

I had my previous Subs, Box, and Amp stolen out of my car a few months ago, and I thought I could go without them... Turns out I was wrong. Before, I had 2 Pioneer TS-W310D4 12"s in a Prefab Ported Box, and a Power Acoustik BAMF 2000/1D that all got taken. They were decent enough to actually disconnect everything correctly and didn't damage my wiring, which is nice.

I was looking at pawnshops in town the other day looking for my old gear on the off chance it'd be there to no avail. I did, however, see 2 12" Kicker L5's in a ported Kicker box for $300. Assuming they still work and are in good condition, what kind of deal is that? Or is there something else for that price that'd be better? I'd have to consider the availability in the OKC area or shipping costs too, plus the amp.

Any help would be much appreciated!

No I'd rather get two sound qubed woofers brand new for that price, or sundown E and that fu audio woofer and FI $130 woofer... Lot of options brand new better then those l5s

If I was to get those FU 750's, what amp would you recommend, as well as a box?
Custom ported box, build it yourself, even without proper tools or knowledge, its not that hard.

Guy in the video i linked had zero experience and inadequate tools, He just followed a blueprint and spent 40 bucks on materials, had home depot cut the wood and he got decently loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.