Need help!! music is cutting out!!

omegakickass

My music on my after market pioneer stereo is going out when i turn my bass up loud..

I am running around 2000rms clean with 0 gauge and stock bat & alt with no big 3 or a cap.

When i drive for a while the music turns back on tho.. I think the problem is that the amp is drawing more power than the alt can produce but idk any ideas on how to fix this?

thanks

Do the big three add a group 31 agm battery back there and report back that should aide in stopping it but at some point an Alt may need to be an option.

Do the big three add a group 31 agm battery back there and report back that should aide in stopping it but at some point an Alt may need to be an option.
^^ This sounds like the first steps to be taken for the supply needed for your system^^Great response..Especially for running 2000K Clean??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.