Need Help!!!

bigpapaluzz

I just bought a 2004 Nissan 350z. I want a custom fiberglass box with 2 10" subs. I really want to know what the best stuff on the market is? Like subs, and amps and component system. I'm looking to spend about $5000 for everything not including install. Someone help!!

wrong place to ask these question all you get is low class answers ..brand in the same ctergory as boss,pyle .pyramis,bramha,re,magnum.......never buy these brand at all the people on these forums work for these companies and are using it as a promotion hype...its true no lenel heade audio person will ever recommend those brans they only last fo a few months and thats it..

wrong place to ask these question all you get is low class answers ..brand in the same ctergory as boss,pyle .pyramis,bramha,re,magnum.......never buy these brand at all the people on these forums work for these companies and are using it as a promotion hype...its true no lenel heade audio person will ever recommend those brans they only last fo a few months and thats it..

Dude you are a freak!!!!! I will admit this forum is a "little" RE, Bramha, and D2 happy but there is no way you can compare them to pyramid, pyle, boss. Your a idiot plan and simple.

anotjust as i said they run to the rescue toy defend their crappy subs....plz dont waste money on those brands.stick wirth infinity,cerwinvega,polk etc brand that can give you new subs or equipment if they go wrong..good luck

anyways, bigpapaluzz what are you looking for in your setup??? SPL, SQL SQ ????? How much room do you have??? what size sub??? RE, Magnum, adrie they are all good quality and there is a lot of hype about them but it is well deserved.

SPL:IMO

12" Incriminator Audio Death Penilty

SQL:IMO

D2, RE XXX,

SQ:

???? (don't know much about SQ setups)

All of this is in the install. You can have the best quality but in a bad install it will ****. Just make sure your install is good!!!

Hope this helps a little

Jon

anotjust as i said they run to the rescue toy defend their crappy subs....plz dont waste money on those brands.stick wirth infinity,cerwinvega,polk etc brand that can give you new subs or equipment if they go wrong..good luck
Your ignorance transcends your typing ability in patheticism. You don't have a single concept of what you're talking about, just like you have no clue regarding the construction of sentences. It can be generally assumed that anything that you say is utter gibberish, seeing as how you don't let facts get in the way of your opinion. Crawl back to the hole you came from and stay there.

well mark abc def ghi what ever ...i see you have finally registered for those english classes...well madam or sir for youre info not that you will be able to comprehend anything , what i have said is true and seeing the amount of posts you made dont you think its time for you to find a job and stop using youre moms computer..... monster.com use it

well mark abc def ghi what ever ...i see you have finally registered for those english classes...well madam or sir for youre info not that you will be able to comprehend anything , what i have said is true and seeing the amount of posts you made dont you think its time for you to find a job and stop using youre moms computer..... monster.com use it
Hey aren't you the guy who couldn't manage to pour water out of your shoe even when the instructions were written on the heel?

Genuine case of having the mouth in gear, but the brain in neutral.

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

anyways, bigpapaluzz what are you looking for in your setup??? SPL, SQL SQ ????? How much room do you have??? what size sub??? RE, Magnum, adrie they are all good quality and there is a lot of hype about them but it is well deserved.
SPL:IMO

12" Incriminator Audio Death Penilty

SQL:IMO

D2, RE XXX,

SQ:

???? (don't know much about SQ setups)

All of this is in the install. You can have the best quality but in a bad install it will ****. Just make sure your install is good!!!

Hope this helps a little

Jon
Thanks Jon, Ummm I want 2 10" subs. I manly looking for sound quality with bump. What do you think about Cadence? JlAudio Subs? Someone said CDT components are real good. I was also thinking phonex gold amps. Help me out.

My opinion:

Front Stage:

HU:

either a KVT-911 for aesthetics or the Eclipse 8053 for functionability

Image Dynamics CD-2 (HLCD)

Digital Design 6.5's

I actually have the CD-1's and the DD's and couldnt be happier

Rear Fill:

Focal Utopia's or some Dynaudio comps

Subs:

JL W710's

I really really despise JL, but on your budget thats your best bet.

Amp's:

Anything Zapco, US Amps, or McKintosh will fill the bill

It's not so much English classes as my ability to communicate thought processes accurately, without having it look like keyboard diarrhea. I'm glad you've resorted to personal attacks to aid in masking your immense ignorance. Unfortunately, it doesn't work all that well - everyone on the board, and I would assume in your personal life, judging by your "comments", thinks you're a fool. Stop wasting everyone's time and cease coming to this board, or using the internet at all. You'll probably break it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.