need loud, cheap components

B_Master_Flash
10+ year member

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Ok, I'm looking to get some 6.5" components up front. I'm definitely not a SQueer, but I just want it to get loud and still be clear. Right now I'm thinking to get some Alpine Type R components and power them off of a JBL 2 channel amp. That seemed like a cheap way to get loud, but just wondering if anyone else had any better options. I'm not sure what I'm going to do w/ my rear fill, for now just leave the stock JBL 6x9s powered off of the deck.

I want to spend $200 or less on the components. Alpine Type Rs would be about $150. Other brands I looked at, Kicker, JL audio (the cheap ones), Phoenix Gold (the cheap ones), Crystal, RF, Orion, Infinity looked good but a little expensive, pioneer.

I want to spend $200 or less on the components. Alpine Type Rs would be about $150. Other brands I looked at, Kicker, JL audio (the cheap ones), Phoenix Gold (the cheap ones), Crystal, RF, Orion, Infinity looked good but a little expensive, pioneer.
CDT CL61A from http://www.thezeb.com, You will not find a better component set for the price. Vipers from sounddomain are good, but they are 7" and a ***** to install.

How about this..

I'm selling my CDT CL-61 components and my Profile CA400 Amp for them for a total of $250.

It's a steal.

Components are 80w RMS @ 4 ohms

Amp is 100W RMS X 2 @ 4 ohms.

Both work awesome, I just need to pay my credit card bill and I will end up buying the same setup again.

Let me know if you're interested.

T.J.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.