need new engine? please help!

misterio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
texas
I want to buy a 1996 Talon Eale ESi (non-turbo) for $700. They say that the guy ran it without oil and the engine "stopped up" does this mean that i have to find a whole new engine for it?

should i buy this car and fix it?

Dont do it man, the non turbo cars are POS's, I love the USA but we cant build cars, im sure there will be a smart ass remark about this one, DSM cars were built in Illinois.

Dont do it man, the non turbo cars are POS's, I love the USA but we cant build cars, im sure there will be a smart ass remark about this one, DSM cars were built in Illinois.
it doesnt matter where they are built, it matters who designed them...hell ford has plants in MEXICO.

im not really looking to making it a race car... i wanna make it look good... rims, body kit, paint job and a system..... so is it not good for that? im sure it is

Okay, lets say you work at Subway, your having a bad day, you just throw the sandwiches together not caring about what your doing. Quality control is when a person goes and tells you dumb ass to go home.

Okay, lets say you work at Subway, your having a bad day, you just throw the sandwiches together not caring about what your doing. Quality control is when a person goes and tells you dumb ass to go home.
Wouldn't QC actually mean that you didn't release/sell the sandwich to the public, rather than telling someone to go home, and then educate the person how to properly make the sandwich?

No, that's called management.. Quality control can be looked at as such:

Samples are taken from the procut line, if they do not meet standards for quality, they are removed from the finished product, and the issues are adressed before more faulty product meets the marketplace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.