Need some suggestions...

Participant count
  • Participant list

geowick07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have 1993 Pontiac Grand Am, 4 door. I am going to be putting my old Pioneer DEH-6800MP in to replace the POS factory HU.

Problem is, 2 of the factory speaker are blown (fronts) and the rears sound like @ss. Took a look on Crutchfield, just as a feeler, and it says that I have 4x6 plate speakers in the doors. What can I possibly find that would fit in there, if anything? I am hoping to be able to run a set of 6.5" components in the future, so will I be able to fit them in somehow?

Any help is appreciated, and if you have a similar vehicle, also feel free to chime in.

I have a 1999 Pontiac Sunfire. I put 6.5 Coax in the front doors and had to put in a few spacers but they fit. You should have no problem putting in 6.5 Comps which is what i am looking at doing now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.