Need Speaker Help!!!!!!!

I recentely got a pontiac fiero so now i have no place to put my speaker box so i am going to build the speakers into the center counsole but i dont know what kind of speakers mine are so i dont know if it will work since it is in such a small area. here is all the info that is on the speakers: on the top of the magnent is says VR3 and on the bottom of the magnent it has the numbers RBP1010 made in china. these are 10" speakers that have no cone and no writing on the speaker and they are sliver in color. if you can help me at all on what kind of speakers they might be and if you know if they will work in the small area please let me know. i can also send pics of the speaker to you if you need. thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.